We are an international Society and welcome members from across the world. Whether you’re an existing member and would like a website account or new to the Trollope Society, you can create your online membership here.
- The right to attend the Annual Lecture, and to apply for tickets to the Society’s dinners and other occasional entertainments, events and trips.
- Three issues of Trollopiana, the journal of the Society.
- The right to order books from the Trollope Society Edition.
- Access to members’ content on this website, including the back issues of Trollopiana from issue 81
- New members receive a £10 voucher which can be used as part payment for any book from the Trollope Society Edition purchased online in their first year of membership.
Pay by Direct Debit, PayPal, or using a credit or debit card
- Direct Debits are processed by GoCardless and require a UK bank account. Your first payment will take around five to ten working days to process. You will have access to your website account immediately. Your membership welcome pack will be sent after your first payment is received.
- PayPal recurring subscriptions require a PayPal account. Please ensure that PayPal has your up-to-date payment information.
- Credit or debit card payments can be used to make a one-off payment for a year. We use PayPal to process payments, you do not need a PayPal account.
Existing members of the Trollope Society
Trollope Society (USA) membership – Please note that the Trollope Society (USA) is a separate organisation with separate membership to the Trollope Society. Membership of the Trollope Society (USA) does not include access to the membership areas of this website. To join this website please complete the registration details below to join the Trollope Society as a new member.
- If you have a website account you can renew your membership online by Direct Debit, PayPal recurring subscription, or make a one-off payment by credit or debit card. The payment link will appear on your My Account page when your membership expires. Log in to renew your membership.
- If you do not have a website account, or if your account has been deleted, please join as a new member. We will check your details against our membership database.
Digital only membership
Join us by post
If you are unable to make your payment, or have any other problems registering, please have a look at our Registration Help information. We will have you up and running as soon as we can.