We are an international Society and welcome members from across the world. Whether you’re an existing member and would like a website account or new to the Trollope Society, you can create your online membership here.
Your membership will support the work of the Society. Our mission is to promote and publish the works of Anthony Trollope, to provide a forum for the exploration of all aspects of his life, and to encourage the reading and enjoyment of his fiction for future generations.
- The right to attend the Annual Lecture, and to apply for tickets to the Society’s dinners and other occasional entertainments, events and trips.
- Three issues of Trollopiana, the journal of the Society.
- The right to order books from the Trollope Society Edition.
- Access to members’ content on this website, including the back issues of Trollopiana from issue 81
- New members receive a £10 voucher which can be used as part payment for any book from the Trollope Society Edition purchased online in their first year of membership.
Join the Trollope Society today
Please complete the registration details below to join us online. If you prefer to join by post you can set up a Direct Debit or pay by sterling cheque by completing and returning our Membership Application Form.
Existing members of the Trollope Society
If you are already a member of the Trollope Society we simply need to create an account for you. Complete all of the steps for registration and select ‘I am already a member’. You will not be charged. Once your account is verified we will send you an email with details of how to log in to the website. Verification may take up to 72 hours.
Trollope Society (USA) membership – Please note that the Trollope Society (USA) is a separate organisation with separate membership to the Trollope Society. Membership of the Trollope Society (USA) does not include access to the membership areas of this website. To join this website please complete the registration details below to join the Trollope Society as a new member.
- If you have already joined the website as an existing member and have previously paid offline, you can renew your membership online.
- If you have set up PayPal repeat payments your subscription will renew automatically. Please ensure that PayPal has your up-to-date payment information.
- If you have paid online you will be able to renew after your current subscription has expired from your My Account page.
If you do not have a website account, or if your account has been deleted, please join as a new member. We will check your details against our membership database. Your membership will restart from the date of your payment.
Digital only membership
All members of the Society are able to access copies of Trollopiana digitally on the website. If you are happy not to receive a physical printed copy of Trollopiana, you can opt for digital only membership. Instead of posting you physical copies of Trollopiana, we will email you each time a new issue is available with a link to the website to download your copy. This option avoids the high cost of international postage and may suit members outside the UK.
Membership of the Trollope Society makes an ideal gift for any Trollope enthusiast. We ask you to provide some details of the person that you are buying the gift for and we’ll then take care of the rest. Complete our Gift Membership Application.
If you are unable to make your payment, or have any other problems registering, please have a look at our Registration Help information. We will have you up and running as soon as we can.