***This is a test page – do not use***
We are an international Society and welcome members from across the world. Whether you’re an existing member and would like a website account or new to the Trollope Society, you can create your online membership here.
Your membership will support the work of the Society. Our mission is to promote and publish the works of Anthony Trollope, to provide a forum for the exploration of all aspects of his life, and to encourage the reading and enjoyment of his fiction for future generations.
- The right to attend the Annual Lecture, and to apply for tickets to the Society’s dinners and other occasional entertainments, events and trips.
- Three issues of Trollopiana, the journal of the Society.
- The right to order books from the Trollope Society Edition.
- Access to members’ content on this website, including the back issues of Trollopiana from issue 81
- New members receive a £10 voucher which can be used as part payment for any book from the Trollope Society Edition purchased online in their first year of membership.
Existing members of the Trollope Society
Trollope Society (USA) membership – Please note that the Trollope Society (USA) is a separate organisation with separate membership to the Trollope Society. Membership of the Trollope Society (USA) does not include access to the membership areas of this website. To join this website please complete the registration details below to join the Trollope Society as a new member.
Online renewals using GoCardless, a credit or debit card
- If you have already joined the website as an existing member and have previously paid offline, you can renew your membership online.
- If you have set up GoCardless repeat payments your subscription will renew automatically. Please ensure that GoCardless has your up-to-date payment information.
- If you have paid online you will be able to renew after your current subscription has expired from your My Account page.
Digital only membership
Join us by post
Pay your subscription by Direct Debit
- Click on the link below to go to the ‘Pay your subscription by Direct Debit’ page.
- Set up your instruction with our processor, GoCardless.
- After you have set up your Direct Debit you will be returned to this page.
- Complete your membership application.
- Select the the Membership Type option ‘I have set up an online Direct Debit’.
- Complete the optional Gift Aid Declaration for UK taxpayers.
- Submit your membership application form without making any further payment.
Set up a Direct Debit to pay your membership subscription.
If you are unable to make your payment, or have any other problems registering, please have a look at our Registration Help information. We will have you up and running as soon as we can.