Give online

We’re working hard to ensure Anthony Trollope continues to be read today and in the future. Please help us by giving to our Trollope appeal. Whether you give £20 or £200, we are grateful for your support.


Help us to raise more funds by applying Gift Aid to your donations.

Gift Aid declaration

I hereby certify that I am a UK taxpayer and would like the Trollope Society to treat all donations I have made in the last four years and all donations I make hereafter as Gift Aid donations. I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

Please notify the Trollope Society if you:
  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Gift Aid